PROFESSIONAL LEATHER CLEANING & CONDITIONING
Your CLiCK Cleaning technician will provide you with specialised Leather Cleaning & Conditioning. It is advised by most manufacturers to protect and clean leather every 24 months to avoid discolouring, cracking, and wear.
Our process is an intense two-step clean which includes an application of Leather cleaner designed to strip the build up dirt & oil from the leather surface, this process is completed by hand with fine leather brushes & soft leather cloths.
After this intense cleaning process, Click Cleaning apply a conditioning treatment, which is designed to feed, cure & protect your leather adding a beautiful shine to your Leather Furniture. This process is all done by hand and completed by our trained professionals.
In the Image posted to your Right you will see a Wonderful Result achieved by
CLiCK Cleaning KZN, notice the paint has been completely removed and the Leather nourished to brighten up the Suite.
Remember with CLiCK Cleaning all Cleaning Work is Completely Guaranteed!
Photo Credit | Image 1 & 2 CLiCK Cleaning KZN North Coast
Photo Credit | Image 3 CLiCK Cleaning Pretoria East
Photo Credit | Image 4 CLiCK Cleaning Kempton Park
|Leather Cleaning (4 Seater) – R660.00|
|Leather Cleaning (5 Seater) – R825.00|
|Leather Cleaning (6 Seater) – R990.00|
|Leather Cleaning (Dining Chair) – from R45.00|
YOUR CLICK CLEANING TECHNICIAN WILL PROVIDE THE MOST THOROUGH DEEP CLEAN ON YOUR LEATHER FURNITURE BY COMPLETING
- Identification of the type of Leather used to construct the furniture
- Pre-inspection and perform test on Leather to ensure Leather can be cleaned effectively
- All applications are done by hand, with care, by trained technicians
- Removal of Leather cleaner and dirt buildup, completed by hand with soft cloths
- Application of Leather Protection with Conditioner to feed and nourish your Leather
- Application of Leather cleaner, which is designed to strip leather, all done by hand with soft cloths
- Clients are advised not to use Leather for 24 hours in order to allow the Conditioning treatment to absorb and feed the leather
CLICK CLEANING PROFESSIONALS
Leather Cleaning & Conditioning must be completed by trained technicians to avoid any damage to the Leather items. With correct Cleaning & Conditioning, you will extend the life of your Leather sofas, chairs, and soft furnishings. All work is guaranteed.